Erick E. Calderon, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Dr. Calderon is a board certified cardiologist. He attended Francisco Marroquin University in Guatemala followed by residency and fellowship at the University Of Tennessee School Of Medicine and Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Diplomate by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate by the American Board of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Diplomate by the American Board of Interventional Cardiology
- Diplomate by the American Board of Nuclear Cardiology
Dr. Calderon brings national expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases with a minimally invasive approach. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, the Manatee County Medical Society and the Manatee Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Calderon has served as the Medical Director for the Lakewood Ranch Medical Center Cardiovascular Laboratory.
He is married to Birgit Calderon and has two children, Stephanie and Alex.
Cynthia Bosch, ARNP
Cindy is a board certified Adult Nurse Practitioner. She earned her Associates degree in nursing at St. Petersburg College and her Bachelors and Masters degrees in nursing at the University of South Florida. Her entire nursing career has been devoted to cardiology. She worked at Sarasota Memorial Hospital for eleven years on the post open heart floor and the past six years in private practice. Prior to her nursing career she was a Respiratory Therapist and worked at BayFront Medical Center and Ed White Hospital in St. Petersburg Florida.
- Certified Adult ARNP through the American Nursing Credentialing Center
- Certified Clinical Lipid Specialist through the National Lipid Association
- Completed course in treatment for venous insufficiency using RF Ablation through Covidien
- Member of the Florida Nursing Association
- Member of the National Lipid Association
- Member of the American College of Cardiology and is a Cardiac Care Associate
Cindy lives in Sarasota and is marred to Ian Bosch. She has two grown sons and two grandchildren. She loves running and biking and is an avid Tampa Bay Rays fan.